The ultimate working mum



As we all know (ahem!!) all of us working mothers are fantastic multitasking goddesses!!

Well I have found the ultimate working mum... drum roll please:

Tada:

For those of you who don't know this is Miss Rabbit aka Mummy Rabbit aka Wonderwoman supreme.

She seems to do all the jobs in Peppa Pig!
  • school bus driver as well as normal bus driver
  • ice cream lady
  • running the recycling centre
  • works at the museum
  • dental nurse
  • face painter
  • works in the shoe shop
  • hot air ballon pilot


  • helicopter pilot 
  • sells christmas trees
  • hires out skates at the skating pond
  • librarian
  • train driver




  • in the fairground (on hook the duck game!)
  • and finally as a firewoman


She must be soo tired and I can't imagine what her tax bill would be like but I think that she will now be my heroine as to do all those jobs and still have time to look after 2 children and keep the burrow nice and clean then she deserves a medal.
Here she is again as her job as Firewoman which can be seen in the latest Peppa Pig dvd- The Fire Engine in which she runs the 'Mummies Fire Engine Service'. ( just to prove that women can multitask!!)
Anyway I'm off to multitask and try and be like Mummy Rabbit
If you don't know who Peppa Pig is you can come and move into my house (joke!!-checkout the link!)

BNMx

Comments

  1. How funny when I've just written about the ultimate working mum! Of course, my mum doesn't come close to Miss Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very inadequate now. We don't watch Peppa Pig in this house, now I will make sure we don't ever!! Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working Mum - sorry , I may have borrowed inspiration from your mum and Bel's comments on the many jobs that Miss Rabbit does!!
    Jen - do not fall into the trap of watching it <== them damn pigs cost a lot of money, we have peppa pig wellies, pushchair, bag and jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Shirley Conran de nos jours!
    I can see I'll have to catch up with Peppa Pig.

    Mad x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that I feel exhausted just watching her in Peppa Pig, which is constantly on in our house.

    I agree that it costs a fortune to watch this programme though. We have Peppa Pig storage boxes, books & DVDs, Plastic character sets, George Pig PJs & dressing gown. All this despite it being much harder to buy Peppa stuff for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, made me laugh out loud. My 3 year old girl loves Peppa Pig and her dad doesn't because Daddy Pig is always made out to be a bit simple! Maybe, he just can't multitask so well, I mean Daddy Pig, not my partner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linsay - have found that at Smyths toystores Peppa Pig Merchandise for cheaper than the norm!
    Prim - we all no men can't multitask something to do with their brains being in the wrong place...

    ReplyDelete
  8. And she always has a smile on her face. No pressure like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get some more peppa pig for my guys, they love her! She;s not on here in the US. Thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont