Last night at bedtime, Car told me that I had to kiss her in the following ways:
1) A butterfly kiss - this is when you flutter your eyelashes closely to her cheek
2) A Eskimo kiss - rubbing noses
3) A fishy kiss - this is when you make that funny poppy noise with your mouth close to hers!!!
4) A stuck kiss - this is a kiss on the lips,where neither person are allowed to move their lips away for a long time!!
5) A rubby kiss - this kiss is apparently what Mummy and Daddy give each other! Kiss each other while moving your head!
6) A lick and kiss - this is a kiss which then turns into Car licking your face instead!!
7) A normal kiss - peck on lips.
Car then thanked me and said that she loved having loads of kisses and that she had loads to keep and give. I know that I should hold on to these kisses that I get now because there will come a time when she won't be so eager to give or get (well not from her Mummy anyway!)