BOOOBIES

Yes, I bet that woke you up!! (that's one way to increase my hits!!)

My girls seem to have taken to shouting boobies at me whenever they happen to see a peek of flesh (yes, I blame t'husband for that - bloody boob obsessed man) but having large breasts (oh I bet you all wanted to know that - yes mine are the same size as Kelly Brook's were! - google it!) sometimes I end up wearing the not pleasant over the shoulder boulder holder type bras (..sexy!)
Luckily for me there is a new online store www.onestopplus.co.ukwhich caterers for the larger sized among us (going up to size 50G). Yes, if you are looking for plus size underwearthen this is the place to go

 Here are some of my favourites from their lingerie shop:




Best not show this blog to him indoors or ....!!

BNM

Post in association with www.onestopplus.co.uk
All prices correct at time of writing, pictures from website
 

Comments