See you soon

Yes, its that time of year again where I take a much deserved break - thankfully Easter is upon us and with the extra Bank Holiday that we've been given I am off work until May 3rd!! Also we are away to my in laws tomorrow (Saturday) so I won't be PC bound.

Don't worry about me though, I will be doing lots of this:
 and this:




 and this:

 and definitely going to places like this:


 and provably some of this:
(except maybe not so smiley!)


Hopefully the children will be behaved and I won't have to do as much of this:



Anyways I am off and I promise to take lots of random pictures - you know the ones you take for your blog and your husband then wonders why you have a picture of children from behind, random poses!!

Have a nice Easter everyone, see you next week sometime (if I've survived!)

BNM

 PS When I come back, there will be reviews from Quack, Quack, Moo amongst others.

Comments