Tracks of my Years -3 - reasons why you shouldn't...

So joining in again but not really here (forward planning !!) in another one of  The Madhouse's Tracks of my Years. (I promise to link up when I'm back!)

In last weeks track selection, we were given an incite into secret music favourites (yes, I read some comments and know that Mum at The Madhouse's is Five!!).

So, I shall let you know about one of mine - or possibly a reason why you should not be allowed to buy any kind of music while pregnant....


So while shopping in Woolworth's in the winter of 2003, I bought the album that this song was from. Granted, I didn't buy it when it was brand new and it was probably cheaper than it was first sold but the stick I got from my husband for buying it was horrendous. Much to my delight, he ended up listening to it!!



.. and umm I'm probaly old enough to be their mothers but I may have had a tiny thing about them.....

See you soon

BNM

PS yes its Busted....oh dear!

Comments