Who dunnit then?

I thought I'd get out my pipe and deerstalker to see which one of you lot did it...

 (you know I think I'd  look rather fetching! and I'd then be incognito.. as incognito as one can be with red hair!)

So 'fess up - who was it, which of you gullible very nice people have voted me for the Best Mad Blogger of the Year award. I was so shocked to see my name there. Obviously, I won't win that big one but if you'd like to vote for me there is still time. 

The categories that you could vote for me are:
  • Best MAD Family Life, because obviously my family life is mad and I know you love to see us in all our glory...
  • Best MAD Blog Writer - because when I'm not making typos you love my witty writing style!
  • Best MAD Blog Post for whichever one you think deserves it - 
  • Best MAD Blogger of the Year - just because I am!
I will be doing my voting this afternoon and it will be a tough one!!

BNM

BNM would like to thank you for voting for her and promises chocolate and wine* for the votes she gets. (* this may be images of the product and not the real thing!)
 

Comments