Meal Planning ahem Monday

Yes, its not Monday, I know that. But you know, new open plan office means I can't write blog posts in work anymore (not that I did that you know but if I did ahem)

Monday Last night - Sausages, Chicken, Rice, Chips and homemade Barbecue Sauce

Tuesday 1st November - Pasta and tuna for the kids, and I had curry (homemade chicken saag from the freezer)*

Wednesday 2nd November - Toad in the hole, Mashed Potato, Swede and Carrot, Sweetcorn and gravy

Thursday 3rd November - Bacon, Egg and Chips for the kids and Oven Baked Risotto for us grown ups**

Friday 4th November - Baked Potatoes, Cheese, Beans

Saturday 5th November - Another spaghetti and Chili night (spag bol for kids, spaghetti for us)

My meals have definitely changed with the weather, more warming and homely.

* Tuesday's Neb has Welsh lessons and pool so I eat it all!

** Neb has Welsh lessons again on Thursdays so the Risotto can be cooked whilst I relax.

I'm off to add this to Mrs M's blog and  then think its time for a glass of wine before bed!

BNM

Comments