Cat in sink

You'd think with a lovely title I'd have a lovely picture for you but it seems that the shock of seeing our cat asleep in the bathroom sink yesterday morning made me forget to take the picture. I did not though forget to get everyone up to see him sat in the sink and I have asked him in cat language to do it again for me so I can take a picture (though husband thinks I asked him to go to bed with me!)

As you can see our house is just a jumble of randomness at the moment and my blogging is being a bit random due to it! I'm also not blogging that much in work as we are now in our new open plan office and its quite hard to do so (even though I am doing it at this moment but my friend CG in work is far too busy!)

Anyway here are some of the highlights from the last week

  • Car stating in a cafe loudly " You are a horrible mummy and you will ruin the rest of my life" - said in melodramatic voice due to the fact I wouldn't let her have more cake.
  • Bel going off on a teary tantrum - there's me thinking tantrums stopped at 3! Oh god no, apparently hormones are starting to kick in
  • T'husband telling me I should write my own dictionary due to the random words I keep putting in sentences - this will be in a future blog post! (lucky you!)
  • Car falling over yesterday and grazing face, nose, chin and hands. Spectacularly. Very brave girl - even though this morning she told Neb that she looked ugly! 
  • All of us going to the new park in our home town. It is fantastic and even managed to persuade Bel to climb up to the tall crows nest slide. Kids now want to go and live there.
  • Discovering more local woodland walks - with rivers. Hopefully a place to go when the sun comes out if it does this summer
  •  Cooking lots of nice cakes, lemon cake Sunday which has now been demolished. Madeira cake last night - hopefully there will be some left when I get home
  • Playing Pairs in Pears with both the kids, review to follow shortly
I hope you are all keeping well, forgive the lack of blogging, soo busy!


If you blog or wanted to blog am opening my blog up to you for guest posts on anything you want to write about. Let me know in the comments below




 BNM

Comments