Nature Walks

We love spotting birds and other animals while on our walks! I also am lucky and blessed to live where I live, close to the sea yet minutes away from woodlands. We're also lucky to have several nature reserves in the area - a few which are also SSSI- Sites of Special Scientific Interests in the area.

I mean who else can be lucky enough to live not far from where Springwatch is filmed!



Or then there are the sand dunes near us:


And then there are the squirrels which live in many woodlands in our area:


I love living where I live, and when the sun is shining like today, I enjoy going out and exploring with my kids. Makes me a happy mummy.

As the sun has shined over this week, we hope for more sunny spells so that we can explore our area.
This year we are even hoping for another osprey family to visit.

Hope you are enjoying the beauty of your area!

BNM

Comments