Countdown to Holiday

Yes, that is it I've started counting down. We're off on our summer holiday in 2 weeks 5 days and I can't wait.

As normal pre holiday, I like to look around at the area we're going to and find things to do whilst there.

This year we're going here:

Can you guess where? Let me give you a clue - its Welsh name is Cernyw and it actually also shares 75% of the Welsh vocabulary. We do have to pass over a body of Water to get there (even though its not a sea) and it will take us about 5 hours to get there from our house (Note to self, get things to keep kids going in car!)

I hope to be able to visit :
  • an arthurian castle 
  • a old volcano
 but that is all the ideas I currently have.

If you have visited the same area (if you can guess where I'm going) then please suggestions are welcome. Also, if you know of great/cheap places to eat while we are there then please pass them on. Also, can we all pray to the Sun god to keep the weather reasonably warm  please!

BNM

Comments

  1. Is it Cornwall? If so, I can recommend perranporth beach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont