It's OK in China...

After my sharing all with you about my family of fluffers,let me share another trait that has become apparent over the last few days.

It seems that the little ladies seem determined to be ladettes as the new thing which is highly amusing is BURPING.

Both Bel and Car have a habit of doing so at random and sometimes inopportune times, like Monday when they rang Uncle D to sing Happy Birthday. Bel was talking away on the phone and then Car decided to let off a huge burp,

 And apparently Bel has told me that she is trying to learn to burp a tune! Which is oh so great!

Image taken from : http://www.made-in-england.org/category/poke/page/3/

And then out came the lines : "But its OK to burp in China!"

AAGH

So, any ideas on how to change my ladettes to ladies pronto (especially as the Mothership is landing on Saturday and we do not want bad manners at the lunch table!) would be gratefully accepted!

BNM





Comments