Meal Plan Monday 12th November 2012 - the Happy Brithday Neb edition

The meal plan this week is a bit vague - I was feeling a bit poo yesterday and had a lazy pyjamas day so kinda half wrote a semi meal plan so....

Monday - today is Neb's birthday and as we can't afford a take out we'll be having  either chicken in black bean sauce or chicken satay (from a sachet, one of these) whilst the kids are having chicken wraps ( I bought some mini ones a while ago!)

Tuesday - ???

Wednesday - Beef Stew / Pie

Thursday - Brinner

Friday - Creamy Tomato Pasta - recipe taken from foodie magazine (will link later)

Saturday / Sunday - undecided as yet!


Bakes - This week I've also been doing some baking and made these lovely cookies from the Good Food magazine - Butterscotch Cookies. I would show you a picture but I made them and now there's possibly only crumbs left!!

I hope that you all have better plans than I have -linking up as ever to Mrs M's and will read for more inspiration

BNM




Comments