Book ideas for your stockings

We have been very lucky this year to be sent lots of different books to review. So, as I'm way behind in telling you all about them here they are, They'd also make great books for your kids at Christmas!!


 The Somethingosaur



If your kids are like mine they love dinosaurs, this story is about a little creature hatching from its egg going to look for its mummy. Familiar story to us all but lovely rhymes and pictures in this book makes it a fantastic book for the dinosaur loving monsters in your house. Suitable for younger readers

The Somethingosaur is a Harper Collins Children Book and retails at £10.99

The Hero's Guide to Saving the Kingdom





This book is for readers 9+ (but Bel has read it as she has a voracious appetite for books)

I can honestly say that this book has been read several times over and not just by Bel either. If you thought you knew all about fairy tales then you must know Prince Liam. Prince Frederick. Prince Duncan. Prince Gustav - or do you. This book gives the stories behind the people behind Prince Charming in all his guises!
A fantastic must have stocking filler book for the girls who don't really want to be princesses but love a good adventure book

The Hero's Guide to Saving the Kingdom is a Harper Collins Children Book and retails at £6.99


Don't forget to give your kids the love of books that my two have this Christmas and share these books with them.

BNM

I was sent these books to review throughout the year and all opinions given are my own.

 




Comments

  1. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have be aware your stuff prior to and you are
    just too magnificent. I actually like what you have bought here,
    certainly like what you're saying and the way by which you assert it. You're making it entertaining and you still take care
    of to keep it smart. I can't wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a wonderful website.
    Also visit my web site : erinmore mixture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont