Xmas Merriment and other stuff....

Hi all

Just to note that I am here and not neglecting you all.

I was very busy in work last week and to top it all I then came down with a stinking cold which is obviously what you need when finishing up work for Xmas. For the first start of this week I have mainly been sleeping, snoring, blowing my nose, watching the nativity (It was great - if only Car would stand still!) and getting better.

I now feel mostly better but then to top it all earlier I decided to pour hot coffee over myself (well it was an accident so now I have rosy boobies and belly!!! Hubs has managed to get some work delivering flowers so he will have some extra money for my pressies!!

Tomorrow will see me doing some last minute bits and if everyone could keep their fingers crossed so that my extra pay goes in that would be nice as I would love to be able to afford a tablet for myself for xmas!!

Don't know if I will get time to blog now until after the festive season - we're off to the mothership on Sunday and not back until 27th!

Nadolig Llawen i pawb / Merry Christmas to all

BNM

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont