Dancing Diva

I thought I'd share with you the pictures that have made me smile recently.

On New Years Eve we had Top of the Pops on (shame its not regularly on as I have no idea what's in the chart these days!!)

And all because she loves dancing this is what we got:






Watching her dance made me think of all the mad dancing that I did when younger (also Wi thinks that she'd seen me dance like that before!!)

I don't think I really have a style of music though, and sitting here remembering my youth (next year will be 10 years to the year I started uni!) I'm reminiscing about the music I danced to. Like the nights in Crazyhouse when I danced and moshed to anything. Or the night I went to Voodoo Nights and saw the best DJ ever perform this:

Fantastic nights - fantastic times.

Maybe a night of dancing is whats needed !

BNM

PS - can I ask you lot for some help, it seems that many of you are not leaving comments on disqus but on blogger so can you try doing the other and then I need to figure out what's gone wrong!!

 

Comments

  1. I only have the option to comment using blogger, not disqus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What tune!

    Have I left this on Discus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if this is disqus?, but she is adorable. I love how children are not afraid to just enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont