I'm back!

Hello everyone, did you miss me?

I seem to have been offline for longer than I thought but I think my self inflicted bloggy break may have done the trick and hope that you all out there had a nice Christmas and new year. This is the first time I've been on the laptop since returning from our Christmas celebrations (that may also be due to the fact that the battery is dead and we need to buy a new one!!). Both the girls were happy with their main presents with Bel ecstatic over her net book and Car not pleased when we said she couldn't get email on her leap pad but saying that it hasn't left her arms!

And me... well my presents were lovely books and Cd's and cookery books so I've been making Neb eat new food (which so far has gone down well!) - tonight the whole family will be eating spicy sausage rice (from Gordon Ramsay's book) so that will be the crutch - will they all eat it!!


Life doesn't really restart until tomorrow when I get back to work and the crap starts all over again. I love my job but its very tiring and I think I need to look for something new - something that isn't just me doing everything but something where I get a bit more support. But saying that a colleague is returning from maternity leave so hopefully she'll keep me up!

I'm hoping that this new year will bring Neb a job, as I'm too tired financially and emotionally now to keep us both up. Our landlords are due a visit later next week and I hope that they don't want to increase the rent because I don't know how much more I can do.

I've been a bit down recently and wish my relationship with my brother was better. We haven't seen each other over Christmas and short of a few texts and unanswered Facebook messages I would swear he wasn't alive! I think the problem may come from me (and the lack of visits to my grandparents) or possibly his wife (who I don't get on with). I need to shout it out of him but he doesn't do confrontation so I may write a letter (that will probably only get blogged instead of being sent!). In better news though I have reconnected with my godmother and we are friends again. 2012 seems to have been the year of not talking to people.

With that though 2012 is now over, thankfully but my hangover yesterday was not nice. Hopefully 2013 will bring us some luck, some extra money and a happier me.

I hope you all had good starts to the year..

See you all soon

BNM

Comments

  1. I hope that 2013 does indeed bring health wealth and happiness, and rekindled relationships with those you are missing. Glad to see you blogging again and sounds like your girls enjoyed Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly hope that 2013 brings all that you want as you totally deserve it. You are one of the most lovely people and it would be a shame if you didn't get all you deserve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year BNM I hope that 2013 brings you all kind of wonderful opportunities xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds as though you had a wonderful break....besides the brother issue (I know, I have the same issue). 2013....it's our year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2013 better be our year or I'm going to get angry (that maybe just because I'm in work now and angry with people here already). Hope Neb finds a job like your OH and that all will be well again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh crap Pippa- I may cry now.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its nice to see that I'm missed thank you all...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont