Thinking of holidays...

I know, we've just been on a long break but to be honest if I think about it now, we can get somewhere booked and then actually have something to look forward to....

Anyway as usual, we are hoping to get a cottage somewhere. I did (you might have seen the moan on Twitter) think about going abroad but with the lack of funds that is just not going to happen.

As I picked last year, its Neb's turn and after milling about New Forest (no cottages!), he decided on Kent.

I know Kent for a holiday destination sounds perverse but it menas that we can get into London as a family for cheaper than staying there! We can go and visit Neb's uncle and girlfriend who live nearby and as it seems that the south of the country get some sun we may even get a warm summer.

So the plan is, book cottage nr Chart Sutton, have day out in London as part of holiday and visit nearby castles, windmills and gardens in ... August. Yes, super organised me is planning a holiday for 7 months away!

Hopefully we can also get away for a weekend in the tent - if it doesn't rain- with some friends of ours, even if its just to a nearby coast!

If anyone has handy hints and tips or places to go in Kent then please share, I can start a google document with everything on and then have an itinerary and everything ready for the family....... think I best go now and be sad in the corner!!

BNM

Comments

  1. We live in London but sometimes visit Folkstone which is in Kent. Lovely little place to get fish n chips by the harbour!
    Best
    Younglee

    I've just started a new blog about me looking after my 2 kids. Any comments or tips greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont