Meal Planning - the its March Edition





Well things went relatively to plan last week although I did come down with the lergy and we may have had a bit of a takeaway moment twice in one week! Well it has to be done!! I also due to the coughing and sneezing didn't get round to making the toffee apple pudding but will do so sometime this week (and to be fair we still had birthday cake left!)

Anyway off to this week:

Monday - Roast Chicken and trimmings (should've been Sunday but we had ventured out of the house which I hadn't done since Thursday)

Tuesday - I have seen recipe for Ham and Cheese Turnovers but I may make pasties with leftover Chicken instead!

Wednesday - Pasta/ Fried Gnocchi* and Sauce  (We prefer to fry gnocchi in our house rather than boil it-makes it taste a whole lot nicer)

Thursday - Chicken Wrapped in Bacon (girls) / I may make Oven Baked Risotto for me and Neb

Friday - Fish Bites (girls)/ Autumn Mushrooms (me and Neb?)

Saturday -  Well we were going to have BBQ Sauce and Chicken again but it may turn out to be something else as we seem to have had lots of chicken already this week

Sunday - Mothers Day - Roast

That's it for this week- I may make the pudding this week or I may make some cakes instead!

As ever joining in with Mrs M

BNM