not a crafty bone in my body

That letter has arrived home from school again, the one I dread every year.

The Easter Bonnet/Easter Egg competition is now open, entries to be bought in by 25th March.

Aaagg. What to get the kids to make? Last year I bought one of those decorating your easter hat sets from a shop and left them too it. Suffice to say that they didn't win as some overly talented pushy parent, ahem child designed a spectacular affair.

I always have lots of ideas which I then try and get the kids to do but they don't always turn out right. The kids are always keen but I think I may have passed the craft fail gene on to them.

So this is a blogger sos, if you have a really simple crafty egg idea then please let me know in the comments below. The craft has to be easy to follow for a crafty failing family ranging from age 5 to 42!

BNM