The one where I got crafty

So after that last post where I owned up to my non craftiness -the time came to make something for the school's Easter competition.

So Sunday afternoon loomed, Car was feeling better (ish) and out came the craft stuff:



I decided to blow some eggs (after reading Red Ted Art's crafty post in the Guardian) and its not as easy as it looks. It took a while to get the holes in the eggs and the first one we attempted to blow, well put it this way Bel's hair will be nice and glossy now as she got it all over herself.

Finally I managed to get 3 eggs blown (one for each of us!) and the finished objects are below. Bel took hers into school and didn't win anything! Car refused to take hers in and mine is sat in an egg cup in the living room looking lonely.




And that everyone is why I don't do craft!

BNM