Duckies

Did you know that we love duckies here in the BNM household. Neb is known as the duckman and ever since an episode in Baddersley Clinton where he had them all following him after he dropped some seed its something that we have to do. We always go and feed the ducks when at the inlaws and ever since the duck (tall one) I got him for his 40th we now have three lovely wooden ducks (dcuk) that have their own personality. The last one with her mouth open was bought this week on our trip to Dinefwr.

I love our little collection and hope that the duckies will grow. I've seen that the same company  do ducks in wellies which I think our next one will be, the brood does need a mummy.

BNM

P.S. I've tried to take a photo and add it to the blog but the house is sunny and I can't get used to the camera on the tab!

Comments