N is for Niceties



Letter N With Leaves courtesy of [domdeen] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Sometimes I try things which I just think are far too nice not to share with you all.

While on my holidays over Easter (yes I stayed at home) we popped over to our lovely local deli and I had some of this:

Welsh Chocolate mmmmmm or even nomnom

This chocolate is 72% (and I normally hate anything that isn't a milky one) and has both Welsh Salt in (Halen Mon) and butter from Calon Wen for the caramel. What can I say but delicious! I got this as I was meant to share it with Neb but I think I may have eaten the lot!! Its a salted caramel  and when you open it and find the layer of caramel at the start it is just awesome. So, if your in Wales (specifically Pembrokeshire but I think Liam is now selling them further afield) then please go and buy one (or two, or three or four..). We're going to buy the Welsh Lavender one next.....

Image Courtesy of Liam @Nom Nom Chocolate (and thanks for liking my branding!)

We also bought some lovely Usk River Relishes - last time we went we bought this one



Its a lovely runnyish jam that goes well with cheeses. This time we bought a red pepper relish which again goes lovely with cheese, in sandwiches, on fingers (oops!)

I've found that you can buy the usk river relishes straight from them so why don't you pop over and see what you fancy!

If you've bought some nice foody stuff recently then why don't you let me know in the comments

BNM

I was not sent any of the items to review but thought I'd share them with you as they were absolutely delicious.