Eating breakfast

I am a bad mummy. Yes, I am you know and do you know why. Well, its because I may feed my kids at breakfast but then I don't eat my own breakfast. Normally I can't stand to eat anything first thing in the morning because I feel sick. I will eat a boiled egg and toast on a weekend but that's because I have more time, I'm not rushing around making sure the kids are fed, dressed, hurried so that we leave and get to work on time! I'm also normally more awake at a weekend, eating when not still yawning!
So when I got offered to try some Weetabix on the go Breakfast Biscuits I was a bit dubious. They look like biscuits and I didn't think they'd fill me.  I tried two out of the three flavours: Milk & Cereal, Apple with a hint of Cinnamon (the third flavour being Fruit & Fibre and I hate dried fruit with a passion!)


But suprisingly they are filling, a serving of four biscuits gives you the fibre, vitamins and minerals that you would find in 2 Weetabix and they don't even taste like Weetabix. They are that filling that I managed on two times not to have my mid morning biscuit or three (which must be good for the flab!)

Neb said that they are also great as a mid morning snack with a cup of tea (as an addition to his breakfast).

So if you like me are a bad mummy (not just me there are at least 8 million of us Brits who skip breakfast every day) then why not give them a go. My favourite is the apple as it has apple bits in and not overly cinnamony.

Weetabix breakfast biscuits are available in most supermarkets.

BNM

I was sent this product to review, all opinions given are mine