Leave the princess in peace

I'm not a royalist but I'm getting annoyed

I feel very sorry for Kate and William - first time parents awaiting the birth of their first child is nerve wracking enough as it is, but having to cope with the press it must be awful. So,the press don't know the due date (Never told them here either) 

God forgive that she is late delivering (or is she in the too posh to push category?),  I was 2 weeks late with both my girls and if you think the press is bad you should have had conversations with my mamgu (grandma)

Mamgu   Have you had it yet ( 2 days after due date)

BNM - No Mamgu, I will ring you

---------------------------------------------------------

Mamgu - Any sign yet ( 4 days after due date)

BNM - No Mamgu, As I said I will ring you

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mamgu - Have you been ignoring my phone calls (8 days after due date)

BNM - ( I had so I didn't say anything!)

Mamgu - Have you had the baby yet, people are waiting you know!!!!

BNM ( Stunned) I will ring you ! (I also ignored all other phone calls from her)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So people of the press, leave poor Kate alone.



On the other hand if you are like Kate and William and expecting your first baby soon then why don't you join in the competition over at Higgidy  to win a big box of goodies (saves you cooking) and the name of your baby on one of their pies. The competition will run for one week after the birth of the royal baby

BNM