Meal Plan -the one where we didn't have roast beef!


So, I had a meal plan all laid out for this week and then the weather hit us. Yes, its nice its warm but dare I say it has been a bit too hot and the can't be arsed cooking gene has come out.

So, I've given you the what we did have planned and what we have eaten list....

Sunday - Roast Beef - Well, no, we took the kids to the paddling pool on our local promenade and I think I got some heat stroke because instead of watching Murray win, I went and had a siesta and hubs made kids fish fingers, chips and beans

Monday - Roast Beef - Ooops, too hot and so we had bits and bobs - ie ham, salad, cheese, bread etc

Tuesday - Roast Beef - Well I did cook the beef tonight but we will be having it cold tomorrow, So it was bits and bobs again!!!!

Wednesday - Bits and Bobs  - am planning to have this again but with roast beef.

Thursday - Pasta with Tuna and Sweetcorn -  just in case the kids are getting board of salad. I will probaly have salad again!

Friday - Chicken, Sausages, Barbeque Sauce, Chips and Rice -  we were meant to have this last Saturday but the kids went on a playdate and we had pimms instead!! We will definately have this!!

Saturday - day out  we're meeting Neb's parents in Ludlow as its my birthday on Sunday so meal out, supper will be something small (bits and bobs anyone)

Sunday - my birthday - I have no idea what we'll be eating on my birthday!

So there we are , the its too hot to eat meal plan. I hope your all eating better than I am!

BNM