Meal Planning - the isn't it meant to be thundery edition July 22nd

Its meant to be raining here and thundery but no it is still humid. There is no air circulating and I'm struggling to plan our meals for this week. I have made a list and I will go shopping tonight but I don't know if all of this will make it onto the plans! Its so small in my kitchen and so hot that I just want to eat small meals and pick rather than eat!

Anyway, I got an Amazon Voucher from my Mother in Law for my birthday and bought another Cookery book - there is now no room for it in the cupboard and I need to get a shelf put up in the kitchen so that we can turn the cupboard back into a drinks cupboard!

So after a lot of umming and not knowing I bought this

This is the first one that she wrote (I have the second one) and it has loads of lovely recipes in it - Bel even found one straight away and demanded that she had it for lunch (I think she is as much of a sucker for books as I am). Anyway the Cheese and Pesto on Toast was a success and so some of my meals this week is going to come from there:

Monday - Yesterday we had Freezer dip, the kids had sausage and chips,Neb had leftover Beans on Toast and I had a lovely pasta dish with pesto, chicken, bacon and phili

Tuesday - Lasagna / Spag Bol - this depends on how everyone else is feeling

Wednesday - Chicken Rice Pot *

Thursday -  Cheesy Fish Bake * (or something like that I can't remember the name)

Friday - Pizza for Neb and kid, I'll have something light as am off out with the mums from school

MY HOLIDAY STARTS HERE SO THERE WILL BE LESS BLOGGING AND MORE FUN!

Saturday -  Baked Potato and trimmings - I will be possibly hungover so I want to be something I can throw in and forget about

Sunday - don't know

BNM

* recipes from the new book

I'm also planning to use some of these lovely Just Add products while cooking this week (will let you know more about them soon)

I was sent the Just Add products to review - simple!