Triqo - a review

Do you have kids aged from 5- 42! Do you love being creative? Have you an engineering eye. Fancy being a builder of pyramids, rockets or bras.

Then I've found the perfect creative outlet. Triqo. 

As its tag line says Triqo is a new, unique construction toy. 

It comes in two forms squares and triangles and is available in several bright colours. It is made from exceptionally strong and flexible polypropylene. The material is fully recyclable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.

It was a great toy for the kids to play with and especially as it landed in this house over rainy half term. I went to work one day and came home to these.



It takes a while to get used to clicking the triangles and squares together. The whole family find it funny that it took me forever to work it out and when I did, I made random shapes. Apparently, I have no spatial awareness!!

As the set gets used more and more, I think it will become easier to press them together. Car had issues at the start but has now got used to clicking them together. 

The box set costs £30 and contains 100 colorful mixed pieces

Although its probably more than I'd normally spend on a construction toy, I definitely think its worth the price. It would be a great present for a boy or girl for Christmas - and something the whole fmaily would enjoy.

BNM

We were sent the Triqo to review from Aspace.co.uk and all opinions given are ours.