Christmas Food - Very Lazy





I've heard of Very Lazy cooking products before but not had the chance to try them. But then I got sent some and I want to shout from the rooftops "I'm a VERY LAZY cook and I'm proud!"

On Thursday- me and Bel had the Lazy Cook Curry - which made me feel like I should be doing something else instead of stirring and chopping. It was dead simple

Take some chicken

Take some coconut milk

Add to pan with some sauce:

Stir a bit and 20 minutes later - a tasty curry. Neb didn't eat any as he was off to work but had a taste of the sauce and said definitely something we'll buy again. It was mild enough for Bel and Car (if she'd eaten it) and delicious for me. I think if I had left over turkey that the curry sauce would be great with that!

Then on Saturday night, I made spag bol for the girls and chili for me. This time I used some


and they gave the chili a great flavour without a) my hands tasting of garlic and b) chillies in the eye!

So, over this festive season when you've had enough cooking - remember you can be a Very Lazy cook too.

BNM

I was sent the very lazy goodies to review. All opinions given are my own.