Have you bought all your presents yet...

Red Gift Box courtesy of [Master Isolated Images] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Is there someone left that you need to buy a present for? Someone like your dad, uncle, brother or other hard to buy person for.

I always find it hard to buy for my dad as he has everything he needs so I always seem to get him socks! Well fear no more, because the best place to buy gifts that are classy ( and not just socks) for those hard to buy for is the Handpicked Collection

Thanks to Handpicked I've found two presents for two of the men in my life.

For Dad and his wine drinking, I got this:

The Corkcicle is the handy alternative to the ice bucket. Just freeze it, drink some wine and then put in the bottle, keeping your wine chilled and not having to use an ice bucket (ensuring there is room on the Christmas table for the food!).  A great present for the wine drinker and keeps the wine perfectly chilled. Easy. This present sells for £19.95

Neb also got an early Christmas present:

Man Up: the Real man's book of manly knowledge and Neb thinks it would be suitable for all 'real men' and those who want to be 'real' men. A book full of information like making compasses, navigating with the stars or sun and also tasks like sewing a button on. A fun book for any male family member. The book sells at £9.95

You have until Thursday 19th December to order anything for guaranteed Christmas delivery - go and look now, it may take you a while to pick something as there are some cool gifts on the site for all members of the family and if you are still unsure what to get then use their clever gift finder.

BNM

I was given a £30 voucher to buy Christmas presents with. All gift choices are my own and all opinions given are also my own.