Meal Planning TUESDAY





So, yes this is a day late but as we had been away over the weekend, I wrote this last night after the shopping and while watching tv. This is the reason why some of the meals are either or!

Monday -  Pizza (eaten)

Tuesday - Tuna Pasta Sweetcorn (kids) / Roast veg for me

Wednesday -  Toad in the hole / Sausages and Mash

Thursday -Very Lazy Coconut Masala Curry

Friday - Fish fingers and Chips (kids) / Baked fish in tomato sauce (me)

Saturday -  Spag Bol / Chilli

Sunday - Roast something

I woudln't normally do a curry mid week but I've been lucky enough to be sent some Very Lazy products and as I have Friday off we thought we'd try it. I know that Car probaly won't have the curry but I tend to cook her plain chicken which she then eats with rice!

I'll let you all know about the curry later in the week!


BNM