Meal planning -welcome 2014



I guess like every other household the fridge and freezer is filled to the brim with leftovers so apart from tonights meal most of our meals are mapped around the many items that need eating in our house. We came home from in laws yesterday so its odd having to cook again!
Monday - last night we had McDonald's as I was so tired
Tuesday - As tonight is new years eve and me and Neb always have a special meal so after raiding the cookbooks we will be having Indian (cookbooks used Indian food made easy -Anjum Anad) so  we're having Punjabi Chicken Curry with homemade Naan. The kids are having something with chips.
Wednesday - New Year's Day - As I'm preparing  to have a bit of a hangover its going to be a bits and bobs supper.
Thursday - I'm back in work today ( boo) so thought Neb could rustle up some yummy Macaroni Cheese for our supper
Friday -Ham and cheese turnovers with salad and  chips
Sunday - Either roast or any leftovers from this week
I will link this up to Mrs M later when not on tablet as well as adding links for the recipes.
BNM
If you have any ideas with what to do with the copious cheese mountain I have in the fridge please let me know.