Sale fury

I am annoyed and utterly aghast, even in tears if being honest.
Yesterday while kids were being entertained by inlaws, me and Neb ventured to the shops so that I could buy some new jeans. It seems that I've recently lost some weight and have been walking around with trousers that will fall down!
So, off we went to Asda first (I hate shopping and thought it would be easier to try and get all my sale clothes from one place rather than many shops). But no, it seems that as there was a sale on then the changing room was closed.
It drove me mad and with clothes firmly put back on nearest rack I stormed out. Again my idea of buying new clothes had been burst. (This had happened on boxing day in Matalan and had upset me then). I hate shopping and know that I have to try on clothes. I am a larger size and know that on different shops, my size differs. I got back to the car and again the tears came. What is wrong with these shops, since when is having a sale a way of stopping people trying on clothes. And those two shops lost sales.

BNM

PS Luckily M&S had changing rooms open and I did get some jeans so don't worry, there will be no mooning here.

Comments