2014 - what I need to change

So 2014 has dawned and I'm awake with not much of a hangover which always helps. Its raining (again) so there goes my walk!
I'm not very good at resolutions, they always fail to last more than a few weeks but this year there are a few things that I would like to keep.

Learn to make bread - I have an issue with bread making and currently can only make bricks. I'm hoping my friend J will help with this and I may even blog my progress. (note I can make unleven bread as the Naan last night was delicious! Neb mentioned that I can make Nan rising bread!)

Keep the house tidier -I'm not a tidy person but we managed to get the dining room clear for Christmas and I would love to keep it that way and have our meals at the table and not on laps. I also hope it means that when anyone comes over I don't have to hide rooms!

Get a bit more fit - my fitness is shit and I need to get a bit more fit. Although, my coordination isn't great so I may need to check out some aqua aerobics first.

Eat healthily - I think this may actually reach to the whole family. Car has promised me that she would eat more fruit and I know that Bel will also love to eat more fruit. Hopefully the eating more healthily will mean that I'll need to try more recipes!

Read more - Neb will laugh when he sees this as he bought me a kindle for Christmas and I've read four books since getting it. I hope to read more non fiction books so that I learn more this year.

That I think is it for now.I hope you all had a fab new year.

BNM

Comments