Meal Plan - the birthday girl one

Its been a bit windy here in the West over the weekend but luckily for the BNM household we live on a hill. Unluckily the promenade in our local town has been hit hard and now looks like a war zone. It hasn't got better today as rain and wind still batter our coastline.

The meal plan this week was partly designed by Car who is 6 on Tuesday. I say partly designed because when you give a nearly 6 year old the cookbooks and ask her to pick supper ideas all you get when trying to get the Roast dinner sorted is what about this for pudding mummy or this chocolate cake looks nice.

I mostly got all of last week's eaten. The pasties were lovely but we didn't make the turkey dish. I probably think we're all over Turkey at the moment so will add it near the end of the month.

So, here's this weeks:

Monday - Tuna Pasta - Kids are back in school tomorrow so easy supper so that they can be bathed and put to bed early!

Tuesday - Party Supper - We'll be having sausage rolls, mini sausages, cheese on sticks, pizza slices, tomatoes and cucumber with orange jelly, ice cream and cake to follow

Wednesday - Hot Harissa Chicken Nuggets - except I may just make chicken nuggets for them with chips and carrots. I have a carton of Mexican Chicken soup in the fridge which I think me and Neb will eat

Thursday - Something with Lamb Chops - I've got them in the freezer and will make some dish!

Friday - Fish Bites with mash and some veg

Saturday - out for Birthday lunch for Car with Neb's mum and dad

Sunday - going to watch the pantomime with my godmother so something light for lunch

That's it - an easy back to school friendly (hopefully) meal plan. I'm going to have some soups for my lunches in work this week (or any leftovers) so I will need to make some. I have two types of french onion in the freezer and have some leeks left over from the other day so I'll definatley be making leek and potato!

BNM