Warning - High Pollen count

Summer Landscape courtesy of [Dan] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

So our summer has started and here's hoping in many ways that it will carry on for a while (and if not come back for when we're away during the summer holidays)

But one thing I'm not liking at the moment is the Pollen levels being so high. I never suffered from anything to do with pollen when younger but then it seemed that all of a sudden it started to affect me. My eyes are continuously itchy, my nose is blocked and it is not pleasant. I know I'm lucky and only suffering mildly as a colleague came into the office this morning with very puffy eyes.

I've also been taking Hay fever tablets (generic ones from the local Savers) and due to my work as a Buzz Agent (where I'm lucky enough to receive goods and can feedback on them as well as share the good or bad points with all my friends and you too) I've also been using Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist to combat the itchy tired feeling my eyes have.


Not only is Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist helping tackling the tired feeling that I get from hay fever it also helps to treat dull tired eyes at the end of a working day. It contains pro-vitamin B5 and liposomes and can be used with makeup and contact lenses. I've found that it helps get rid of the itchiness in my eyes and its also great when your tired after work and need those eyes prepping up.

Are you affected by pollen? Any tips for me?

BNM

I was sent the Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist as part of my work with BzzAgent. The product is not specifically designed for hay fever but I've found that it relieves my symptoms.