Meal Planning Monday - try not to be too stressed edition


Hello - yes better late than never (AGAIN)

Life is a bit hectic at the moment as the university term starts next week and as admin staff I am supper busy so I have tried to pick meals too cook that are either quick and need not much effort or slow so that I can slow down and actually stop. Life next week will be super hectic and I have actually planned a meal plan for the next fortnight (in advance!)

Monday - Tuna Pasta (kids) Soup me 

Tuesday -  Shopping Day - Suasages, Egg and Chips

Wednesday - Tacos


Thursday -  Fish and Cheesy Mash (though Car has told me this morning that she doesn't want Fish!!) (I've also bought frozen fillets for the first time as it was cheaper but am unsure how to cook them - suggestions?)

Friday - Puff pastry squares or pasties with salad

Saturday - Lamb kofta type things and pitta and salad

Sunday - Roast of some kind

BNM

As ever joining in with At home with Mrs M

PS - I also cooked brownies, honey cake and crumble over the last week and will be  trying to do more baking again this week.  (especially as work has a Bake off competition that I have to enter soon - so any suggestions on easy yet delicious cakes would be great). Pictures and recipes to follow later.