Meal plan - November!

It seems like I haven't been on here for ages but I've been so busy with work and then we had half term and.... anyway nearly Christmas (!)





Although I haven't been here we have been sticking to meal plans and I've been reading all the others that join up when I get a quite time on my tablet. I love the idea of the pie that was on Mrs M's blog this week and think something like that is very warming for this time of year.

My meals this week follow the lets keep warm theme and tonight is no different.

Monday - I was out kids and Neb had McD's

Tuesday - Pasta and Homemade (by Neb) Tomato Sauce

Wednesday - Fireworks tonight so Tomato Soup and Cheese Toasties with maybe a chocolate melting pudding for afterwards

Thursday - Toad in the Hole, Gravy, Mash and Veg

Friday - Butter Chicken (I fancy curry!)

Saturday - undecided though it may have to be something easy to keep the Whovian in our house happy (last episode!)

Sunday - A roast of some kind, I fancy beef!

BNM