Meal Planning Monday - the last week in Feb one

Well that's it - I can't believe its the end of February already. This year is going really quickly but so far has been quite good!

Last week's meal plan went well, Neb loved the Cajun chicken which had blackened more than usual and was deemed delicious (although we never got around to the Toad in the Hole and had takeout instead). I bought myself the Hairy Bikers cookery book on the weekend so am trying out some recipes from it this week. Meals in red are from the book.

Monday  - Spaghetti Bolognese / Chili

Tuesday - Pork/Turkey Kebabs, Cumin Crusted Veg, Rice and Salad

Wednesday - Crispy Chicken, Salad and Potato Rosti

Thursday -  Cheese and Potato Pie, Bacon and Beans - we haven't had this for ages and decided that with the weather it is much needed

Friday -  I've written home made pizza but I think we're baby sitting for a friend of ours so it may change to take out

Saturday -  Undecided as yet - thinking I may make a Chicken Jalfrezi but all inspiration is welcome

Sunday  - Roast of some sort...

I'm also coming down with a cold so plan to make some Golden Vegetable Soup for lunch this week. IT looks really warming and will mean I don't go out and buy lunch!!

Does anyone also know what I can do with a nearly full jar of harissa and a nearly full jar of tamarind? We bought them for recipes a while ago and they're still in the fridge? And also how long will they last? I'm not one for best before dates and will eat well past them!

As ever joining in with At Home With  Mrs M and will pop over to see what your all eating this week tomorrow!

BNM

Oh and I nearly forgot, while looking for meals to eat this week am going to make a Toffee Apple Pudding Cake for dessert at some point. Will blog the recipe ....