Bloggers, burials, bluebeards and bond

Blogging makes you think in a different way, and doing this challenge has made me think even more. I have most of this week planned in my head and hope to god that I write them all down. Blogging has given me many opportunities and has given me a place to air my feelings and my views.

I was lucky enough back in 2011 to work with Bluebeard, and when you get an email asking you to be a Bond heroine then believe me it makes you smile. I guess most of you have by now seen Skyfall. This scene which has been noted the most erotic bond scene in the movie, has Miss Moneypenny shaving Bond with a cut-throat razor. So, we were sent one:

Neb unfortunately has declined my help with his shaving. I can't blame him as I'm known not to be the safest with knives. Neb himself has also tried to use it but I think it also scares him. But if you fancy a go, fancy shaving your own Bond, then go over and buy one!
 
And in other B related news, is that unfortunately today the first pet burial happened chez BNM
Today our pet guinea pig Pip has died. Pip was of indescribable age as we had her second hand from a friend of a friend and never knew how old she was. She was a he for most of her time with us until we decided and checked and realised that he was a she. Having stolen Bel's notebook I can now see that we've had her since 2009.

Bye for now, look out on the blog tomorrow for C as I continue the blogging challenge

BNM

We were sent a Bluebeard Cut Throat razor to review, I will persist in getting Neb to let me try it out on him, but I think that we may need plasters!