F is for family fun

I must apologise for the very tenuous link to the A to Z blogging challenge yesterday, I think the writer may have been quite tired and only managed one glass of wine before swapping to squash last night!

Anyway, another day and another letter. Today, the letter F.

I have a huge love for the letter F, I've two at the start of my name!

Having had this week off with the girls and Neb we've had a whole lot of fun. We've walked paths we'd never walked before,  we've visited new places and old. We've shivered with the cold wind, we've laughed in the new spring sun. We've had a great week and being off work I've managed to relax and enjoy time with my family. I love my little family, and though my links with my further family maybe strained I know that I am loved in this little house even if I've just sat here and wrote this while been given the doctor who quiz!

BNM

Comments