Meal plan - the one where were not meant to be here

If you read last weeks meal plan, your probably wondering what I'm doing here as  I'm meant to be at the inlaws. Well as all great made plans go, they have come down with a bad cold and cannot entertain us. So, we are home. The kids have one less Easter egg each but seeing as they have 8 each anyway plus assorted small ones , I don't think its an issue!

Anyway emergency meal plan time -with a quick shop on Good Friday.

Monday  - burgers n chips (not home made but bargain scotch Angus burgers that I picked up for £1.50 for 4 in the bargain bin part of shopping.

Tuesday- Neb is at pool so pasta n sauce for the kids and I'm debating a dive into the freezer for my supper (I think there is a curry in there)

Wednesday- Tacos for tonight, will probably make our mix spicier than the kids.

Thursday- pork kebabs and rice

Friday,  Saturday and Sunday - no idea at the moment, we may meet up with the inlaws for a day depending on their health, I'd also planned to meet Bony on Friday!

BNM

Comments