Oh my god it's nearly May - Meal Plan

There are two days left until May - I'm sure that wev'e only just had February! And at last the sun is vaguely shining here in Mid Wales (well apart from the rain on Sunday!)

Anyway -last week's meal plan went quite well and the only meal we moved was the pork chops which we had on Sunday. We had them as normal pork chops as the kids didn't fancy cheesy pork chops but I did have cheesy leeks!

Monday -  Chicken fajitas or wraps in our house with wedges

Tuesday -  Sausage/ Egg/ Beans and chips (the kids requested this but one likes Egg while the other likes Beans so it will be a mix up of any)

Wednedsay - Home Made Burgers and Salad - Neb made these last time but I fancy pork or maybe turkey ones

Thursday -  Macaroni Cheese - always a favourite

Friday -  Masala Chicken (trying it from our What's for Dinner - Fay Ripley book - kids have been raving about school's curry so we're trying them on this- Neb and me may have to spice it up a bit!

Saturday - leaving free

Sunday - Roast something

So apart from Saturday which I'm leaving up to the gods as we may go out for a drive if the car works, I think I have everything else sorted. Its payday tomorrow so will go shopping after work and see what else takes my fancy on all your meal plans. Linking up with Mrs M as usual

BNM