P is for Planning Meals

So I'm still behind but I'm determined somehow this week to catch up!! I don't know how many days behind I am but as I'm not officially on the main list its tough!

The meal plan last week went great apart from a minor disaster on Friday with the Cordon Bleu - lets just say they didn't look as pretty as the hairy biker's variety - though everyone (apart from Car) did love them. I plan to try again but maybe with bigger breasts (woohoo!!)

So this week goes like this:

Monday - Fishfingers and Chips for the kids and Neb / Something with Mushrooms and Emmental for me (I plan to do some looking later)

Tuesday - Baked Potatoes for the kids / Beef in Black Bean for me and Neb (pool has now finished for the summer!)

Wednesday - Lasagne with Carrot and Lime Salad

Thursday - Leftover Lasagne!!

Friday -  Cheesy Pork Chops - I need to find a recipe for this though but its something I saw on another bloggers meal plan!

Saturday and Sunday - At the moment undecided but hopefully my brain will by then be in gear!

BNM