Q is for quiet time

I can see you all laughing there - Quiet and kids really BNM what planet are you on.

But as they get older and aren't moaning their bored (yes I mean you Car!) they seem to be happy to play either by themselves or together and even though it depends on the moods they will mostly play quietly.

 The other day I had 3 of them (or next door neighbours daughter popped round) and I could have sworn they were all asleep!!

I think I prefer the quiet times to the noisy arguing times but it scares me how grown up they are now. Bel will sit on the chair (in a funny fashion) and play on her netbook/ds quite happily and Car will (after a fashion) sit there and do something - last night I got Bel's old aqua beads out and she thought it was great.

Its weird how they've gone from babies to these little and big girls I have now. Where has the time gone. Why does it have to go so quickly. I don't feel old enough to have a 5yo and a 9 yo!

BNM