U- the great Unknown

I've been thinking of what I do for U for a while but then it came to me.

Having kids I was taking a leap into the great Unknown. I think that it made things worse that my mum wasn't around and that Bel wasn't expected. I remember ringing my dad and telling him he was going to be a Dadcu (Welsh word for Grandfather) and he replied by saying "I thought you weren't having kids!" . Thanks Dad!

But the Unknown has turned into an Unbelievable experience. My girls make me smile every day (even if sometimes its a through gritted teeth smile). I also think that to me taking a leap into the blogging malarky (which was and still sometimes is a bit of an Unknown) has helped me work out issues. And make me feel that my experience of situations can be shared, and help other people so that their parenting isn't an Unknown factor.

BNM