A fantastic cd for the kids, parents and everyone MEGSON CD review

I really love receiving things through the post and when I got a pink shiny parcel I just knew it would be great.

Megson (husband and wife Stu and Debbie Hanna) have created an album that beats all the other namby pamby kids Cd's hands down. No more listening to the wheels going round and round for us as this is now the kids favourite CD (Its even beating Gagnam Style which is a relief!). Its permanently in the CD player in the dining room!

WHEN I WAS A LAD’ is a collection of original and traditional children’s folk songs designed for oldies and youngies alike. Containing familiar songs like ‘Dance To Your Daddy’, as well as the brand new Megson Composition Baby and The Band and All the Shops Have Fallen Down. Both Bel and Car love the album with the funny lines making Car bounce and giggle with laughter.

Megson formed 8 years ago and in 2011 took a break to welcome their little girl Lola Wren into the world. Unable to stay away too long they looked for a project that would combine their new roles as parents with their musical passions. ‘WHEN I WAS A LAD’ was the end result and a fantastic one it is too!

I asked Neb's parents whether they had heard of Megson (they are folk aficionados) and they said they did and that they loved their albums so I hope that When I Was a Lad will also be played in their car for the girls soon.

The album 'WHEN I WAS A LAD'  is available to buy at a price of £10 from the Megson website here

BNM

We were sent this album to review and all opinions given in this review are mine, Car's and Bel's.