Hark to the past





No, this is not one of those woe is me I'm getting old (37 this year) posts. But a post which has something which may interest you dear reader.

Do you know the redhead in the picture - that my dear readers is the original Strawberry shortcake and as she had red hair one of the images of my youth, well not in fact image but smell. I remember being given a smelly Strawberry Shortcake pencil and loving it. Do you remember the smelly pens/pencils of your youth.

Well did you know they have been revamped and now you can get Smencils for your children. When I first heard about them I was unsure as to whether they'd live up to my expectation but they are in fact better. Not only do they smell like the smells they are meant to smell like (is there too many smells in that sentence) and they are also fab colouring pencils. Ooh and did I also mention they're made from 100% recycled newspaper!!




We love them in the house - and they look as if they'd be a great party bag gift/ stocking filler.

So if you want to buy some Smencils of your own then pop over to Learning Resources and get some.

And while you're there take advantage of the offer below:

We're offering FREE delivery on all orders you and your readers place with us. Share this news with your readers, fans and followers today so they can benefit from this discount too! It's simple, enter BLOGGER13 at the checkout when you place your order and the standard delivery charge will be deducted! Offer expires 31st December 2013.


Go forth and Smell!!

BNM