May Day Fun

So yeah its Friday and even as we speak I'm thinking of what fun stuff we can get up to over the weekend. That nice extra long weekend which will mean by Tuesday coming back to work will be annoying. Car already thinks that its the actual summer holidays and keeps on asking me when we're going to our cottage.

I'm hoping the sun comes back out to play and we can go and have some fun. We've got the car sorted (a nice silver passat estate) and I have some lovely geocaches we may do or we may just bumble to a forestry site and go for a walk and have a picnic. The seaside is also beckoning Car who wants to go and make sandcastles so if it gets warmer it may be sandwiches and sandcastles. I'm thinking of castles and adventures but if you fancy a day out and need some help then look no further at the info graph below that I helped produce after answering a lovely survey by the people at MoneySupermarket.Com



Image source: MoneySupermarket Travel Insurance