Meal Planning Wednesday - oops

Hello all

Sorry I was meant to write this yesterday but my brain left the builiding and I forgot what day it was!

Anyway we had a fun day at the zoo on Monday and for supper we had bits and bobs or picnic style lunch!

Yesterday, (Tuesday), Car had a party after school and bacon and chips was had by her and Bel after her return while me and Neb had bacon and chip butties!!

So the real meal plan starts from today:

Wednesday - Baked Potatoes with cheese, beans, tuna, coleslaw, salad....

Thursday - UMMMM....

Friday - Chicken, Sausage, Bacon, Rice, Chips and Barbeque Sauce

Saturday and Sunday UMMMMMM......

So as you can see its a kind of a meal plan- the bank holiday has knocked me for six, so I'm hoping that you have planned more than I have so I can pop on and borrow ideas!!

BNM