The sun is possibly keeping its hat on Meal Plan!


Well the sun has started shining on us here and you'd think my meal plan would reflect that but having looked again the meals I have planned so far this week are more of a raid the freezer plan, keep warm than anything else but as we also have salady stuff in the fridge I'm happy to be flexible

We had a major problem with Car on Sunday who refused to eat her tuna mayo pasta because Neb had put black pepper in it and she could taste it. Neb then told me (when we were all hysterical) that Car wasn't eating her school dinners. I've asked her to try and eat some more for me but I don't know what else to do. I'm loath to go back to packed lunches because a) Bel has a thing about bread and won't eat it unless its crusty b) Car would probaly ignore the sandwich and eat the junk and c) could I do their packed lunches on a £3.80 budget/ day?

So the meal plan for the start of the week goes like this:

Monday  - Pasta and Sauce (Homemade tomato) with Garlic Dough Balls

Tuesday - Brinner

Wednesday - Fish Fingers, Chips and Beans / Faggots and mash for me

Thursday/ Friday - no inspiration as yet!

Saturday -  Going to see a friend and her two boys and two donkeys so may treat the kids to fish and chip supper

Sunday -  Roast something!

 And then its the bank holiday and we're pootling over to Powis Castle to meet the inlaws and see what we can cross off our 50 things to do list with the National Trust.



BNM